Third Tribe emerged from a blog post I never read. And I’m pretty confident I know a lot about Internet marketing having been deep in the Internet lead generation business since its early inception. But, in October 2009 at BlogWorld a panel of my favorite smart Internet people: Brian Clark, Chris Brogan, Darren Rowse, and Sonia Simone said they were going to do something new, together.
I knew I was in.
There are just some people that you know will do it right. Some brands you don’t need to read the marketing copy for, you just buy. This was my perspective on Third Tribe.
However, many of you might not know these people as well. Or, had an opportunity to shake Chris Brogan’s hand and have him talk to you candidly, eye-to-eye. It’s for that reason that I write this post.
I don’t want you to miss the opportunity to become a better marketer.
Whether you are a professional marketer, freelance anything, or small business owner Third Tribe is important. This community will get you to your goals faster than figuring it all out on your own.
Why wouldn’t you give it a $47 try? (affiliate link)
Here are the most important things I get from The Third Tribe Community:
- All-star seminars from some of the most successful Internet marketers in the business. I’m continually amazed at how open they are with methods and techniques. We are generally a paranoid and secretive bunch—Internet marketers. (What’s really cool is there is an archive—so you haven’t missed anything if you sign-up now).
- Live Q&A sessions. I get to ask the Pros free questions about my projects. Free Internet marketing consulting!
- Forums, discussions, and niche expertise. I’m amazed at the number of specific details and example experiences I can find related to projects I’m currently developing.
- A core group of friends and collaborators that are willing to help me on my initiatives and projects. Relationships that are extending beyond the private Third Tribe community environment.
- A repository of great talent in every facet of Internet marketing: copywriting, design, programming, web development, community managers, video, etc.
It’s pretty clear that at $47 a month you are getting your bang!
You should join today (affiliate link)
In case you’re not convenience here are a couple of specific personal examples you are seeing as my customers and audience that are a direct result of Third Tribe Marketing:
- My resurgent email newsletter. Inspired by Action Email: Copywriting Tips for Effective Email Marketing
- Upcoming products and launches. Inspired by Product Launch Strategies: What Always Works and What’s Working in 2010
Do you see why I’m excited enough to write a post about Third Tribe? I’m bringing you better stuff (even free stuff) for a very small monthly investment of $47. You’re worth it. Because I appreciate you, each of you. So, the investment is a no brainer!
Are your customers, clients, audience worth $47 a month to get better stuff from you?
Heck, you might even figure out how to make those people happy to pay you (you’ll learn that too).
Sound interesting? Join me Inside the Third Tribe (affiliate link).