BetterCloser.com contains some third-party “sponsored content” and “affiliate links.”
This is how it works (we make money) on BetterCloser.com.
- Banners and display advertisements are products and services we personally use and/or we believe will be good for our readers. These ads are paid for by the companies directly to or through and affiliate relationship with BetterCloser.com. Sometimes we get paid when you click; however, most of the time we get paid only when you buy.
- Google AdSense on BetterCloser.com representations of what Google thinks is relevant to you based on the BetterCloser.com content you are viewing. We get paid when you click.
- Book reviews are generally based on the numerous books that publishers seen BetterCloser.com to review. That amounts to a free book and no other compensation, unless you click to buy the book from the affiliate links I provide in the review. Books we read (we do read them all) and we don’t like or think are not useful to our readers, we simply don’t review out of courtesy to the authors and publishers.
The companies who sponsor this content or associated affiliate links compensate Kaleidico via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it.
To reiterate the fundamental pillars of our advertising philosophy:
- We only recommend products or services we personally use and believe will be good for our readers
- We advertise so that we can afford to bring you more free content. Avoiding creating membership sites, ebooks you have to buy, and pumping a bunch of product launches into our newsletter. If you like that click and buy more from the ads If you prefer the other model–tell us.
We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”